1) At what point did you hit eureka and decide to become a Fashion Designer?
2) Where do you get your daily inspiration from, what inspires you?
I’ve started my brand with my mother and I think my parents inspire me everyday to hustle and work harder. My team is really hardworking and dedicated, their love for fashion inspires me to push myself more. It’s a new learning everyday and I think one can never stop learning even if it is from a mistake. keep doing what you love and things will fall into place. As a designer, I try to look at everything with a different perspective, even a small pin can be turned into something really cool. But mainly, its geometry and architecture that inspires me for my designs.
3) What is and how important is your brand identity/USP, at a time where competition is at its peak?
4) What do you think attracts customers?
d) You ( Designer ) _____ %
5) What advise can you give in terms of funding your business to aspiring designers?
It’s true that you can’t start a fashion brand without a good amount of funding. Find yourself an investor or if you can fund yourself, then that’s great. In my case, my father is the one who has invested in my business. It is extremely important to get the first investment and later as the business kicks off you can just work towards funding it yourself.
6) What was/is your biggest struggle as a fashion business?
My brand is just a month and a half old and right now my biggest struggle or I think it’s just an initial step in any fashion business is to get the right type of recognition in the industry. As there are so many people in the industry right now and it’s quite saturated at the moment.